Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September



Awww Septermber!  I love this month.....summer is coming to an end and fall is on the horizon.  All the kids start a new year at school with a fresh slate!  The crazy thing is that San Diego just started getting warm!  We had a very cool "summer" but ever since school has started it has been in the 80's!

Other than that we had a pretty quiet August.  Kiersten turned 11 and is having a sleepover this weekend to celebrate with her friends.

I have a weird thing going on....my fingers on my right hand are numb....like all the time.  I went to the doc and she is pretty sure I have a pinched nerve in my neck.  I have to get an MRI and see what's going on with it.

We have a meeting next week at the Arthritis Foundation to go over the upcoming events.  The official Jingle Bell Walk kick off party will be on 9/25 at Road Runner Sports!  This will be her first public event so fingers crossed!! Bottom line it will be lots of fun!!!!

Well, that's it for today.  Don't forget to go here to sign up for the Jingle Bell Walk!!  If you are not local you can always make a donation.....any size counts! You can also search to see if there is a walk in your area and start your own team!!  No child should have to deal with arthritis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your messages!