Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG day!!

Well, we managed to keep Alex healthy in time for her surgery tomorrow.  I don't know how.  Both Ben and I were down the past week with bronchitis!!  We sent her to my parents house for the weekend to keep her away from the germs and it has seemed to have worked!

We are all anxious to get this behind us.  I have to say I think I am ten times more nervous about it all than her.  Like I have said before....it's not so much the surgery that scares me but the recovery I am worried about.  I have heard that it is a very painful and long (7-10 days) recovery.  But.....Alex does seem to have a high pain tolerance plus she is 12.  Kids seems to bounce back much faster.

I hope to update here daily to let all of you know how she is doing and for any other parents out there that are going through the same thing.  Feel free to leave her messages here because she does check this blog.  Thanks also to all of you for your prayers and well wishes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your messages!